Kathy is consistently a top producer in real estate, with $400 million in closed sales. She is currently ranked in the top 1% of real estate agents in Maricopa County and has ranked in the top 1% at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty several times. Kathy has been the recipient of numerous awards, including The Top Women in Real Estate Award, The Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Award, from the Women’s Council of Realtors, and The Humanitarian of The Year Award from Scottsdale Homeowner Magazine. Her background in corporate sales and marketing at Johnson & Johnson provides a wealth of innovative ideas for strategically marketing and positioning properties to sell. Kathy lived in Mexico, speaks Spanish, and has extensive international real estate experience.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2004
- Ninja Sales Installation Graduate
- Continued Education includes earning the GRI, ePro, CLS, CNE, SRE and CRI certifications and is current with real estate statistics and marketing trends
- Extraordinary level of integrity which builds trust among her clients, business associates, and other Realtors – establishing a great atmosphere for successful real estate transactions.
- Personal philosophy in real estate comes down to being private, professional, and persistent.
On a personal note … Kathy and her husband Greg, have 3 children who attended Notre Dame Preparatory School. Their son and oldest daughter have graduated from Texas Christian University, and their youngest daughter graduated from Southern Methodist University. Kathy loves, art, architecture, design and home renovation. She is involved in the soccer community, Notre Dame Preparatory School, and contributes to numerous charitable organizations. Kathy enjoys reading, traveling, spending time with her family and her dog and has recently taken up playing pickle-ball.