Katie brings a high level of energy and expertise to the team. Her passion for helping others is evident as she consistently exceeds expectations. An Arizona native, Katie offers valley-wide knowledge in finding the perfect home for her clients. She is detail driven and her attentive demeanor and receptivity to clients’ needs is the staple of her success. Katie enjoys putting her entrepreneurial skills to work and is eager to share her knowledge of the real estate market, while providing a white glove service. Her integrity, efficiency, and individualized client care is the cornerstone of her business. Katie is a third generation Realtor, proudly following in the footsteps of her mother and grandmother.
- Licensed as a Real Estate Professional in Arizona since 2016
- Ninja sales Installation graduate
- Transaction coordinator for Reisdorf Metz & Partners
- Advisory board member- Russ Lyon Foundation
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Class XXII
- Graduate of Colorado Mesa University with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with concentrations in Entrepreneurship and Marketing. At CMU, Katie earned the outstanding Senior for Business Award, a highly- revered honor
- 2022 Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors ‘40 under 40 Award’ winner
- Katie’s impressive tennis accomplishments include being a two time Arizona High School State Champion. In college, Katie and her teammates won the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Team Championships in 2014, while also being a NCAA qualifier
In her spare time, Katie enjoys spending time with her beloved fur baby, family and friends, playing tennis and/or pickleball, traveling, shopping, and volunteering.